PCPI's annual membership fee is based on member category, and within each category dues are tiered based upon your organization's most recent annual operating expenses. (Organizations with smaller annual operating expenses pay less than those with larger operating budgets.)
PCPI’s membership year runs January 1 to December 31, and dues are billed on a calendar-year basis. Organizations are welcome to join PCPI at any time.
The application consists of three parts: “Membership category,” “Key contacts” and “Learning community participants.” By providing ALL information requested on the application, the PCPI can determine your membership category and accurately calculate your organization’s annual member fee.
PCPI Membership Categories
- Accreditation, certification or licensing for health care professionals or providers
- Accreditation, certification or licensing for physicians*
- Consumer or patient
- Health care professional (excludes physician*)
- Health information technology
- Health plan
- Health system, hospital or group practice
- Physician* specialty organization
- Physician* state organization
- Quality improvement
- Other (unsure which applies or more than one category applies -- contact us)
* A physician representative organization is a society or association in which the majority of its members are Doctors of Medicine and/or Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine.