2019 PCPI Annual Conference #PCPI2019
The Quality Landscape: Charting the Course for Success
November 10-12, 2019
Fairmont Millennium Park
This year’s conference is focused on population and patient-centered care and utilizing data for maximum impact. It will feature a range of talks, discussions, and networking opportunities on furthering the reaches of quality with experts and thought leaders in measurement, registries, and quality improvement.
We are pleased to present the outline agenda for our 2019 Conference, The Quality Landscape: Charting the Course for Success! Our meeting will begin with our Advisory Committee meetings on November 10, continuing with our conference day on November 11, and concluding with our post-conference sessions on November 12.
Click here to view the 2019 PCPI Conference Outline Agenda (PDF)
This year’s Conference is focused on population and patient-centered care and utilizing data for maximum impact. We will feature several opportunities to engage with experts and thought leaders, and starting this year we are excited to include a Monday Night Social activity for Conference attendees to get the opportunity to mix and mingle with their peers!
Full Conference Program and more details coming soon!
This year, we are thrilled to present an exciting roster of speakers including:
- Renaisa Anthony, MD, MPH, the Deputy Director of the Center for Reducing Health Disparities at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- James Tcheng, MD, Professor of Medicine at Duke University Medical Center
- Richard Gliklich, MD, CEO, OM1, Inc.
- Michelle Leavy, MPH, Head, Healthcare Research & Policy, OM1, Inc.
- Elise Berliner, PhD, Technology Assessment Program, Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement (CEPI) at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Rebekah Angove, PhD, the Associate Director of Health Services Research at the Louisiana Public Health Institute (LPHI) and adjunct Assistant Professor at Tulane University
More speaker information to be announced!
Hotel and Travel Information
By popular demand, this year’s conference will once again be held at the Fairmont Millennium Park in beautiful downtown Chicago.
Hotel reservations can be made by: Passkey Link
OR by calling our Global Reservations Center at 1-800-441-1414
Callers can identify themselves as being with PCPI Fall Meeting 2019 for ease of booking.
Have three or more registrants attending from your organization? We offer a volume discount for concurrent registrations - use discount code ORG32019 for a 15% discount on the full conference (November 11 & 12) and ORG31DAY for a 15% discount on the conference day (November 11) only.
Call for Presentation Abstracts
The window for conference presentation submissions has now closed. Approvals for conference sessions will be sent out during the month of June.
Webinar series abstract submissions will continue to be accepted on a rolling basis. For more details and to submit your project, visit our abstract submission page. Webinar abstracts will be approved or denied within a month of submission.
Testimonials from our Fall 2018 Conference:
- “This is a great place to learn, meet like-minded individuals and share critical information vital to the improvement of quality within healthcare. Thank you for a great conference!”
- “If you are active in the measure development/QCDR space, there is always something for you here.”
Got a question or suggestion for the PCPI 2019 Conference? Email us at email@example.com.
More on PCPI Conferences:
Conferences provide an opportunity to meet PCPI leadership and staff, network with fellow PCPI members, learn about the organization's current work and future strategies in measurement science, registries and quality improvement and join PCPI's efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare.
Conferences are typically accompanied by pre-meeting workshops or one-day intensive conferences on issues related to our core program areas.
For information from past PCPI conferences, visit our Past Conferences page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.