2019 PCPI Annual Conference #PCPI2019
The Quality Landscape: Charting the Course for Success
November 10-12, 2019
Fairmont Millennium Park
This year’s conference is focused on population and patient-centered care and utilizing data for maximum impact. It will feature a range of talks, discussions, and networking opportunities on furthering the reaches of quality with experts and thought leaders in measurement, registries, and quality improvement.
Registration Now Open!
Become a #PCPI2019 Sponsor!
Take a look at our Sponsorship Prospectus
View or Purchase one of our Sponsorship Packages
We are pleased to present the outline agenda for our 2019 Conference, The Quality Landscape: Charting the Course for Success!
Click here to view the 2019 PCPI Conference Outline Agenda (PDF)
This year’s Conference is focused on population and patient-centered care and utilizing data for maximum impact. We will feature several opportunities to engage with experts and thought leaders, and starting this year we are excited to include a Monday Night Social activity for Conference attendees to get the opportunity to mix and mingle with their peers!
Full Conference Program and more details coming soon!
This year, we are thrilled to present an exciting roster of speakers including:
- David Lansky, PhD, Senior Advisor, Past President and Chief Executive Officer of the Pacific Business Group on Health (PBGH)
- Renaisa Anthony, MD, MPH, the Deputy Director of the Center for Reducing Health Disparities at the University of Nebraska Medical Center
- James Tcheng, MD, Professor of Medicine at Duke University Medical Center
- Richard Gliklich, MD, CEO, OM1, Inc.
- Michelle Leavy, MPH, Head, Healthcare Research & Policy, OM1, Inc.
- Elise Berliner, PhD, Technology Assessment Program, Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement (CEPI) at the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Rebekah Angove, PhD, the Associate Director of Health Services Research at the Louisiana Public Health Institute (LPHI) and adjunct Assistant Professor at Tulane University
More speaker information to be announced!
Hotel and Travel Information
By popular demand, this year’s conference will once again be held at the Fairmont Millennium Park in beautiful downtown Chicago.
Hotel block reservation information
Testimonials from our Fall 2018 Conference:
- “This is a great place to learn, meet like-minded individuals and share critical information vital to the improvement of quality within healthcare. Thank you for a great conference!”
- “If you are active in the measure development/QCDR space, there is always something for you here.”
Got a question or suggestion for the PCPI 2019 Conference? Email us at email@example.com.
More on PCPI Conferences:
Conferences provide an opportunity to meet PCPI leadership and staff, network with fellow PCPI members, learn about the organization's current work and future strategies in measurement science, registries and quality improvement and join PCPI's efforts to improve the quality and efficiency of healthcare.
Conferences are typically accompanied by pre-meeting workshops or one-day intensive conferences on issues related to our core program areas.
For information from past PCPI conferences, visit our Past Conferences page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.