PCPI stewards select measure(s) in the following clinical conditions or topic areas.
Please note : Individual measures listed may not appear in numerical order as measures part of the original sets have been transitioned to medical specialty societies.
PCPI also supports measures that support federal programs such as the Physician Quality Reporting System or the Electronic Health Record Incentive Program also known as Meaningful Use.
- Measure #1: Reconciled Medication List Received by Discharged Patients
- Measure #2: Timely Transition of Transition Record
- Measure #3: Transition record with Specified Elements Received by Discharged Patients(Emergency Department Discharge)
- Measure #4: Transition Record with Specified Elements Received by Discharged Patients (Inpatient Discharges)
- Care Transitions Updated Measures (PDF)
Chronic Stable Coronary Artery Disease
Eye Care I and II
- Measure #1:Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma(POAG):Optic Nerve Evaluation
- Measure #3: Complications within 30 Days Following Cataract Surgery Requiring Additional Surgical Procedures
- Measure #4: Cataracts; 20/40 or Better Visual Acuity within 90 Days following Cataract Surgery
- Measure #7: Diabetic Retinopathy: Documentation of Presence or Absence of Macular Edema and level of Severity of Retinopathy
- Measure #8: Diabetic Retinopathy:Communication with the Physician Managing Ongoing Diabetes Care
- Eye Care I and II set 2015
- Measure #6:Beta-Blocker Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction(LVSD)
- Measure #7: Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme (SCE) inhibitor or Angiotensive Receptor Blocker (ARB) Therapy for Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction
- Heart Failure Measure Worksheets Updated April 2016
- Measure #8a: One-Time Screening for Hepatitis C Virus(HCV) for Patients at Risk
- Measure #8b: Annual Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Screening for Patients who are Active Injection Drug Users
- Measure #8c: Referral to Treatment for Patients Identified with HCV Infection
- Hepatitis C measure set revised June 2016
Major Depressive Disorder - Adult
Major Depressive Disorder - Child and Adolescent
- Measure #3:Child and Adolescent Major Depressive Disorder(MDD); Suicide Risk Assessment
- CAMDD Update Oct 2015
- Measure #2: Breast Cancer: Hormonal Therapy for Stage 1(T1b)-IIC Estrogen Receptor/Progesterone receptor(ER/PR) Positive Breast Cancer
- Measure #3:Colon Caner:Chemotherapy for AJCC Stage III colon Cancer Patients
- Measure #8:Medical and radiation - Pain Intensity Quantified
- Oncology Measure Set 2015
Preventive Care and Screening
Note: The Measures, while copyrighted, can be reproduced and distributed, without modification, for noncommercial purposes, e.g., use by health care providers in connection with their practices. Commercial use of the measures in which the American Medical Association (AMA) and/or PCPI holds copyright requires a license agreement between the user and the AMA and/or PCPI, prior to use. In addition, the development by a third party of derivative works (e.g., electronic clinical quality measure (eCQMs), eMeasure Specifications or Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifacts) of measures in which AMA or PCPI hold copyright by a third party requires that permission be obtained in advance from the AMA or PCPI. For information about derivative works, please contact the PCPI staff.