The benefits of PCPI Membership for Corporations includes:
- The PCPI Sponsorship prospectus for PCPI events
- Access to speaking engagements at PCPI events and conferences
- Notice of PCPI led collaboration opportunities
- Promote your news & events through PCPI’s communication platforms
- Present free case study webinars through PCPI – promoted through PCPI marketing channels
- Post job opportunities through PCPI’s NEW Career Center
- Promote your products through PCPI’s store
- Serve on the BOD
- Serve on an Advisory Committee
- Serve on Program work groups eg Unintended Consequences, Measure Harmonization, NQRN Research, etc.
- Serve on a PCPI TEP
*Voting & Nominating
- Vote to elect the BOD
- Vote on PCPI policy documents e.g. testing protocol or relevant PCPI documents & deliberations
- Nominate a delegate to serve on the BOD
- Join multi-stakeholder efforts to advocate for independent clinical performance
- Participate in PCPI’s Advocacy Advisory Committee and leverage PCPI’s long-established expertise and visibility to be a voice of our stakeholders in regulatory and policy issues that impact their efforts in measurement science, quality improvement, and clinical registries.
Free & Discounted
- Free attendance to PCPI webinars in Measurement Science, NQRN & QI
- Free access to PCPCI webinar & conference session recordings
- NQF Submissions for review
- Measures and specifications, including eMeasures, review
- Consultation on measure methodology questions
- Free initial improvement advisor consultation services in QI
- Free QI coaching
- Discounted registration on PCPI conferences and events
- 15+% discount on contracting and consulting services
- Discounts on the Leadership Circle dinner at PCPI conferences
- Discounts on pre and post conference workshops and trainings
- Discount on PCPI’s QI train the trainer program focused on QI collaboration
*Pharmaceutical Companies, Biomedical Device Manufacturers, and Medical Device Companies are not permitted to participate in these types of activities due to conflicts of interest.
Ready to join? Please fill out the Membership Application and submit it to PCPI, June Quercia.